March 20, 2018 Meeting Minutes
6:05: President Leanne calls meeting to order
6:07: Welcome and Introductions
6:13: Community Open Mic
- - Eric Serani, co-owner of Aero Craft Brewing, which will be opening in the old Merkl’s lot on 38th
at Utica in July 2018.
- Marie Edgar of the Historic Berkeley-Regis Group. Next meeting is mid April. Please see their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/historicberkeleyregis/) for updated information.
- Ann Gifford of Rocky Mountain Human Services, which provides assistance and services to disabled veterans and children in the Denver and Colorado Springs areas.
6:45: Treasurer’s Report
6:52: Committee Updates
- Zoning: upcoming public overlay meeting on Thursday, March 22, at Parish Hall at Holy Family
- Events: upcoming Easter Egg Hunt on March 31 at 9:30 a.m. at Berkeley Lake Park.
- PR and Communications: demonstration of Nation Builder CRM by Emily Allred
- Board vote to subscribe to Nation Builder for one year period – Passes unanimously.
- Membership: discussion on branding. Send all brand/logo/mascot ideas to Tim and Johnny (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
7:25: Regis Update – Jay April. Safety Expo is on June 2 on campus. Request for neighbors to check out Denveright (https://www.denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/denveright.html) and provide resident feedback.